Women's Weekend Retreat
Yoga - Meditate - Hike - Learn - Connect
Join Well by Nature for the first-ever, outdoor yoga retreat in Delaware! This is a women's weekend retreat designed to renew and revive your yoga practice, explore alternative healing methods, immerse you in nature, and connect with like-minded women.
When: 7am Saturday October 13th – 3pm Sunday October 14th
*Camping is optional. You are also welcome to go home Saturday night and meet back up with us at 7am Sunday morning.
Where: Brandywine Creek State Park Campsite
4621 Thompson's Bridge Road, Wilmington, DE
• 4 yoga classes
• 4 guided meditations
• 1 guided hike
• 1 night under the stars
• A presentation by Ayurvedic expert and owner of Modern Ayurveda, Natalie Kendall
• A presentation on energy work and Chakra system by Reiki practitioner and energy healer, Joy Holloway
• 4 organic meals (vegan options)
• Enriching fire-side discussion
• Connection with like-minded women
• And so much more!
Date & Time
October 13, 2018
Brandywine Creek State Park 41 Adams Dam Road Wilmington 19807 DE US http://www.ghlifemagazine.com/businesses/de-wilmington-brandywine-creek-state-park