100 Years Preserved!
NSCDA-DE celebrates 100 years since move of 1740 church
Oct 14, 2018, 2-4pm open house with exhibits of the First Presbyterian Church fondly known as the "Little Church". Originally built in 1740 on Market street, it was used as church for 100 years, then by the DE Historical Society and rented by The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America in the State of Delaware. Under threat of demolition, the church was given to the NSCDA-DE and the Society of the Colonial Wars in the State of Delaware to save, move and use for preservation and patriotic service; it is currently the Headquarters of NSCDA-DE.
Date & Time
October 14, 2018
2:00PM - 4:00PM